シャトー・ランクラサーブル 2012 Chateau L’ Inclassable 2012

型番 Code FI10
販売価格
Price
5,995円(税545円)

メドック シャトー・ランクラサーブル 2012年
Medoc Chateau L'Inclassable 2012


飲み頃のボルドー2012。メドックの名生産者が手掛ける逸品



フランス、ボルドーのメドックにて、200年以上、代々ワインを作り続けているフォーシェイ家。フランスのワイン誌『ラ・レヴュー・ド・ヴァン・ド・フランス』などで度々取り上げられ、高い評価を得ている名生産者です。

どのヴィンテージも一定の品質を保ったワインを作っているランクラサーブル。
2012年も期待を裏切らない上質の仕上がりです。
スグリやプラムなどといった果実の風味がしっかりと感じられ、程よくタンニンが効いた飲みごたえのある味わい。手の届く価格で、良質のボルドーが飲みたいときには、ぴったりの1本です。

Five generations of the Fauchey family have owned Chateau L'Inclassable since 1796 in the heart of the Medoc.
The Fauchey family regarded as one of the best producers in the region and their wines received good reviews from the famous wine magazines such as "La Revue du vin de France".

The Chateau L'Inclassable Medoc 2012 proves the superb skill and the passion for producing high-quality wines of the Fauchey family.
The intense flavor of currant and shows the perfect balance with matured tannins.

Pairing with especially steaks, meatloaf, and lamprey a la Bordelaise. Also great with stews and cheese platters.

生産地
Location
フランス France > ボルドー Bordeaux> メドック Medoc
生産者
Producer
シャトー・ランクラサーブル
Chateau L'Inclassable

タイプ
Type
赤ワイン
Red Wine
味わい
Taste
果実の風味がしっかりと感じられ、程よいタンニンが魅力的な味わい
The intense flavor of currant and shows the perfect balance with matured tannins.
品種
Grape Variety
カベルネ・ソーヴィニョン 57%、メルロー 20%、プティ・ヴェルド 18%、カベルネ・フラン 5% (平均樹齢 40年)
Cabernet Sauvignon 57%, Merlot 20%, Petit Verdot 18%, Cabernet Franc 5% (Average age of the vines 40 years)
ヴィンテージ
Vintage
2012年
土壌
Soil
砂利質土壌、粘土石灰質土壌
Gravel, Clay calcareous
熟成・醸造 手摘みで収穫したブドウを発酵後、容量400リットルの木樽(新樽33%、他は1年〜2年使用した樽)で12ヶ月間熟成。
Aged for 12 months in 400 liters wood barrel (33% of the barrels are new and the other 67% are the barrels used for 1 year or 2 years) .
容量
Volume
750ml
おすすめ料理
Food suggestions
ステーキ、ミートローフ、ボルドー風のウナギ料理、煮込み料理、チーズ
Steak, meatloaf, lamprey in Bordeaux style, stews and cheese platters


評価・受賞歴 Press review

decanter 15.75 points Inclassable Medoc 2012
デカンター誌にて、20点満点中15.75点獲得!
「「濃い色合い、メルローの豊かな果実味とそれを支える豊かなタンニン」」
Rated 15.75 points by Steven Spurrier
"Dense colour, lots of rich Merlot fruit and tannins to back it up."



mail magazine subscribe


Top